The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences San Francisco Northern California Chapter announced the Emmy Award nominations today. We’re pleased to congratulate our colleagues who have been nominated and wish them best of luck at the awards gala in June.
The segments and episodes nominated range from arts to history, and cover our entire region, from Humboldt to Stockton and beyond. We’re honored to nurture and air quality programming like this, and proud that so many of our segments are recognized with nominations.
Here are all the nominations from KVIE.
– “Mr. Tanimoto’s Journey,” KVIE 6 Jesse Dizard, Director; Daniel Bruns, Cinematographer
– “The Not-Dying Girl,” KVIE 6 James Eckes, Suzanne Eckes-Wahl, Beth Ruyak, Co-Producers; Kenneth Day, William Paris, Photographers; Scott Culbertson, Audio
– “Wide Open Walls: Art for All,” KVIE 6 Marinda A. Johnson Sessoms, Producer
– “Sleep Deprived,” KVIE 6 Michael P. Sanford, Executive Producer; Christina Salerno, Producer/Writer; Tim D. Walton, Videographer; Odin Abbott, Nathan Bindewald, Editors
– “Yes! We’re Open: Episode 111,” KVIE 6 Tyler Bastine, Toby Momtaz, Producers; Stephen Sweeney, Narrator; Odin Abbott, Editor
– “Inside California Education: Saving the Yurok Language,” KVIE 6 Richard Launey, Lawrence Miles, Executive Producers; Tyler Bastine, Producer/Editor; Michael P. Sanford, Production Supervisor; Tim D. Walton, Videographer
– “Stolen Paradise,” KVIE 6 Jesse Dizard, Director; Daniel Bruns, Editor; Hugh Hammond, Composer/Sound Editor
– “Huggie the Facility Dog,” KVIE 6 Tyler Bastine, Producer/Editor
– “Beyond the Ice Bucket Challenge – Battling ALS,” KVIE 6 Joyce Mitchell, Producer/Writer; Michael P. Sanford, Production Supervisor; Kenneth Day, Photographer; Odin Abbott, Editor; Jamie Judd, Art Director
– “Rob on the Road: Historic Sacramento Images,” KVIE 6 Rob Stewart, Executive Producer/Host
– “The Not-Dying Girl,” KVIE 6 James Eckes, Editor
You can view all the nominations here.