Join the conversations that matter to our region with host Scott Syphax, who invites questions about the people and issues that are changing our communities. Get an in-depth look at the news – no soundbites or fluff, just balanced discussion.
The Sacramento Bee Editorial Staff
The Sacramento Bee is bringing fresh perspectives to its editorial pages by adding new members who are younger with different points of view. Some of these new editorial members – Yousef Baig, Robin Epley, and Hannah Holzer – join California Opinion Editor Marcos Bretón and host Scott Syphax for a conversation about The Sacramento Bee’s editorial work.
- The Sacramento Bee Editorial Staff
- Back to School After the Pandemic
- American River Parkway Foundation
- UC Davis Aggie Square
- Capital Stage and the Power of Theater
- 2022 Economic Outlook
- California’s State Capitol Annex Project
- COVID’s Impact on Healthcare Workers
- The HistoryMakers – Julieanna Richardson
- Meritocracy and Inequality in America
- West Sacramento Mayor Martha Guerrero
- Sacramento 2022