Join the conversations that matter to our region with host Scott Syphax, who invites questions about the people and issues that are changing our communities. Get an in-depth look at the news – no soundbites or fluff, just balanced discussion.
California Opinion Editor Marcos Bretón
We all hoped for a much better year in 2021 after a very tough 2020, but for many, the year has become more of the same. The Sacramento Bee’s California Opinion Editor Marcos Bretón joins host Scott Syphax for a conversation about 2021, California’s political landscape, the recall effort on Governor Gavin Newsom, the state’s future, and more.
- California Opinion Editor Marcos Bretón
- El Concilio CEO Jose Rodriguez
- Sacramento Entertainment Venues & Events
- The State of California Politics
- AAPI Hate Crimes
- Gubernatorial Challenger Kevin Faulconer
- California’s COVID Vaccination Efforts
- UC Davis Health Mini Medical School
- A Defining Moment for Civil Rights
- Black America in Transition
- 2021 Economic Outlook
- Exit Interview with Christopher Cabaldon