Access educational and enriching PBS KIDS programs on your Apple TV. Simply download the PBS KIDS App.
How to download the PBS KIDS app on Apple TV
Select the App Store icon on your Apple TV and search for PBS KIDS Video.
Add the PBS KIDS App. Once you’ve added the app, the PBS KIDS icon will show up alongside the rest of your apps.
Click the PBS KIDS app to open it. You will then be asked to activate your app.
To do this, you’ll need to go visit pbskids.org/activate using the internet browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone. There, enter the activation code provided on your Apple TV. Click continue.
Once you are signed in, the PBS KIDS App will activate on your Apple TV and your kids can enjoy their favorite shows!
Search for the PBS Channel
In Step 1, you'll need to locate the PBS App in the Roku Channel Store.
- To add the PBS Channel, go down and hover over Search
- Type in PBS on the search bar
- Hover over PBS Channel to the right
Add the PBS Channel on Your Roku
Once you've found the PBS App, you'll be able to add the channel to your library by downloading the application. After you've added the PBS App, you'll be able to open it once it finishes downloading.
- Click Add Channel
- Click Ok to complete adding PBS to your channel
Activate Passport on Your PBS App Channel
Open your PBS App Channel, you will need to activate Passport with a unique activation key in order to watch with Passport. To find where to apply your unique activation key on the PBS website, please proceed to Step 4.
- Click Go to Channel
- An activation code will be displayed on the screen
- Once you have your activation code, proceed to step 4 to use it on the PBS website.
Go to pbs.org/activate on Your Mobile / Desktop Device
Once you have your unique activation code, please go to your desktop or mobile device that's connected to the internet. You'll need to open up a web browser and type in the url bar: pbs.org/activate.
- Go to your computer, tablet, or phone and open a web browser such as
Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Type in pbs.org/activate in the address bar at the top of the screen
Enter Your Unique Activation Key
After the page loads, you'll be ask to type in your unique activation code on the website. Click the white text box space next to the blue button, and type in your code. Once you've typed in your code, click Continue.
- Make sure you have your unique activation code written down to proceed.
- Enter your activation code into the text box that appears
- Click Continue
Sign in to Your PBS Account
You’re all done!
- Sign in with your PBS Account, Facebook Account, or Google Account
- Go back to PBS Channel on your Roku and select a program to start watching with KVIE Passport!