- 45.3% of KVIE's total adult viewers are between 18-49 years of age
- 54.7% of KVIE's total adult viewers are 50+
- 55.5% of KVIE's viewers are married
- 49.1% of KVIE's audience is male; 50.9 is female
- 14.6% of KVIE's viewers are of Spanish/Hispanic origin
- 67.8% of KVIE’s audience used the Internet in the past 30 days.
- 22.7% of KVIE’s total adult viewers have one or more college degrees
- 77.9% of KVIE’s audience votes
- 55.5% have a household income of $50,000+
- 36.7% have a household income of $75,000+
- 19.3% have a household income of $100,000+
- 55.3% of viewing households have an ATM card, 23.4% have an IRA account, 71.8% are homeowners, and 20.8% have auto loans.
- 68.6% participated in gardening
- 46.8% engaged in casino gambling
- 49% made at least one purchase through the internet
- 36.8% have a dog, while 35.3% have a cat
- 32.7% attended the theater/ballet/symphony/opera in the past year
- 10.9% are golfers
- 43.5% ate dinner 4+ times at a sit down restaurant in the past 30 days
- 47.3% attended a movie theater one or more times in the past 3 months
And a strong majority of PBS viewers:
- Feel that companies that fund PBS have a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Believe underwriters are usually industry leaders.
- Would choose to buy a product from a company that supports PBS, all other things being equal.
Sources: Scarborough/PRIME NExT, Mar 2007–Feb 2008
Contact Kevin Smith-Fagan, our Vice President of Leadership Giving & Associate GM at (916) 641-3595, or firstname.lastname@example.org.