Why Give Personal Property to PBS KVIE
You can donate items such as artwork, jewelry, antiques, and other physical objects.
Benefits from donating personal property include:
1. A charitable tax deduction which is maximized if:
- The property has increased in value since you acquired it.
- You have owned the property for more than one year.
- The property’s use is related to the work of the station.
2. Avoiding capital gains tax on appreciated property.
How to Give Personal Property to PBS KVIE
If you wish to donate the gift today, please contact the Leadership Giving office.
You can also leave property to PBS KVIE later through a bequest in your will or living trust.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute tax or legal advice applicable to your specific situation.
Please be sure to consult a qualified professional advisor regarding your planning.