Classification: Regular. Full-time. Non-exempt.
Reports To: Member Services Supervisor
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com with Your Last Name Donor Services Representative in the subject line. Cover letter MUST answer these three questions:
- Why do you want to be a part of PBS KVIE?
- What makes you the best-suited candidate for this position?
- What three values will you bring to our organization?
Positively and professionally responds to viewer inquiries, addresses member services issues, and performs some database entry and updates. Our ideal team player has a great deal of patience, communicates clearly and concisely by phone, email, and live chat, and shares our passion for public media and lifelong learning.
If you value public television, consider joining our PBS KVIE team whose mission is to inspire you to explore the world and connect with your community through the integrity of public media.
- Responds to viewer and member inquiries, comments, complaints in a professional, positive, and timely manner within 24-hours.
- Contributes to an efficient working environment assuming responsibilities required to maintain good membership services, data integrity, and company accountability.
- Maintains donor database on the Salesforce NGOC platform as needed for customer service, product sales, and financial entry.
- Performs financial/data entry, refunds, and/or adjustments in a timely manner within 24-hours.
- Troubleshoots member and donation payment issues effectively and efficiently.
- Serves as back-up receptionist as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be mission-driven and passionate about the role of public media.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective and proactive communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse stakeholders as a team.
- Positively and professionally represents PBS KVIE throughout the community.
- Possesses the ability to provide quality customer service always.
- Strong telephone customer service skills.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Maintains discretion when working with confidential information.
- Experience in Salesforce NGOC strongly desired.
- Understands streaming technology and personal implementation.
Education / Experience
- AA degree in communications, marketing, or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of recent frontline, intense customer service or sales in a high-volume office environment including both verbal and written communication.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
|Description||0 – 24%||25 – 49%||50 – 74%||75 – 100%|
|Vision: Must be able to read computer screen for long periods of time and scrutinize various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person and by phone.||X|
|Lifting/Pushing/Pulling up to 30lbs.||X|
|Manual Dexterity: Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.||X|
|Note: The physical requirements listed may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.|
PBS KVIE EEO Policy: PBS KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, this policy aims to effectuate these principles and mandates. PBS KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PBS KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
PBS KVIE Background Check Policy: PBS KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE: Due to the high volume of calls, we will not accept or respond to phone inquiries. Candidates will receive an electronic acknowledgement after receipt of resume and cover letter. Further, qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone screening.