Reports To: Associate General Manager - CFO
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Database in the subject line.
Cover letter MUST answer these three questions:
- Why do you want to be a part of PBS KVIE?
- What makes you the best-suited candidate for this position?
- What three values will you bring to our organization?
This specialized position oversees all aspects of our membership databases with a high standard of data accuracy and integrity. This position is responsible for training staff on processes and procedures for utilizing our membership databases and interacting with membership business partners. Our ideal team player is mission-driven with an appetite for new challenges and problem-solving and possesses an above-average understanding of CRM databases.
If you value public television, consider joining our PBS KVIE team whose mission is to inspire you to explore the world and connect with your community through the integrity of public media.
Ideal Team Player
PBS KVIE's Ideal Team Player:
- supports our mission to inspire viewers to explore the world and connect with our community through the integrity of public media.
- celebrates diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility.
- values a culture of team spirit and collaboration.
- strives to do more and be more.
- a curious mind who enjoys problem-solving.
- Manages and supports fundraising and communication databases, making certain the inputs and outputs of the membership databases are achieving the expected daily results to meet fundraising, customer service, analysis, and marketing needs.
- Works with the team to develop, document, implement, and support data-based management processes and reports as requested or required to facilitate positive financial results and operation of Membership, On-Air Fundraising and Events, Leadership Giving, Sponsorship, and Marketing.
- Tasked with training, writing SOPs, and augmenting business partner Knowledge Articles on processes and procedures related to the CRM and transformational databases.
- Submits and oversees trouble cases within the CRM.
- Schedules/runs reports at the frequency necessary to oversee the daily inputs and outputs for the departments in Development.
- Supports the technical and analytical duties related to email and online marketing software to acquire online donations
- Leads the automation effort to recover failed payment methods.
- Assists with the development and management of other databases as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be mission-driven and passionate about the role of public media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective and proactive communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Collaborative and works effectively with diverse stakeholders as a team.
- Positively and professionally represents PBS KVIE throughout the community.
- Strong technical knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce/NGOC), Email CRM platforms (such as Sendgrid), web donation platforms with database (such as Springboard), Microsoft Office, and relational databases in general.
- Ability to work under pressure for extended periods of time and meet deadlines.
Education / Experience
- Experience in Salesforce NGOC strongly desired.
- AA degree in communications, marketing or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of high-level data analytics.
- Ability to work remotely and at the station with occasional flexible hours and weekends
|Description||0 – 24%||25 – 49%||50 – 74%||75 – 100%|
|Vision: Must be able to read computer screen for long periods of time and scrutinize various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person and by phone.||X|
|Lifting/Pushing/Pulling up to 30lbs.||X|
|Manual Dexterity: Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.||X|
|Note: The physical requirements listed may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.|
Diversity in the Workplace
We are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. Our goal is to build and foster a culture where open-minded and varied perspectives are encouraged and celebrated. Diversity is an integral part of how we function as an organization.
We believe all voices should be heard and represented through a lens of authenticity. We represent and serve Northern California's communities by producing content and programming that inspires and connects.
We value our team. We recognize our strong and cohesive collective helps us to grow as a public media and community leader. Creating an environment where employees feel safe and supported is vital to our success.
PBS KVIE EEO Policy: PBS KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, this policy aims to effectuate these principles and mandates. PBS KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PBS KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
PBS KVIE Background Check Policy: PBS KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE: Due to the high volume of calls, we will not accept or respond to phone inquiries. Candidates will receive an electronic acknowledgment after receipt of resume and cover letter. Further, qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone screening.