Connect with Us
PBS KVIE Leadership Giving
2030 W. El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95833-1866
Federal Tax ID: 94-1421463
Transform your precious valuables into community treasure.
A gift of tangible personal property can include items such as artwork, jewelry, antiques, and other physical objects. Enjoy a number of personal benefits by making an outright gift of property. When you make a gift of personal property to PBS KVIE you can:
- Maximize a charitable tax deduction if:
- the property has increased in value since you acquired it.
- you have owned the property for more than one year.
- the property’s use is related to the work of the station.
- Avoid capital gains tax on appreciated property.
Contact a member of the Leadership Giving team to learn more about how you can give personal property to PBS KVIE today or as part of your estate plan.
Join the Legacy Circle
If you have provided for PBS KVIE in your estate plan, we invite you to join the Legacy Circle. Members enjoy special recognition and benefits. Learn more about the Legacy Circle.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute tax or legal advice applicable to your specific situation. Please be sure to consult a qualified professional advisor regarding your planning.