Why Get a PBS KVIE Charitable Gift Annuity
By taking a PBS KVIE gift annuity, you guarantee yourself fixed payments for life. Instead of stressing about the volatile market or settling for weak CD rates, you get a strong, predictable check – and you will get the same payment every year for the rest of your life.
- You receive fixed payments for life, largely untaxed.
- You receive an immediate charitable tax deduction for a portion of your annuity.
- Your estate may enjoy reduced probate costs and estate tax.
How a PBS KVIE Charitable Gift Annuity Works
- You make a gift of cash or stock (a minimum of $10,000) to fund a charitable gift annuity for the benefit of PBSKVIE.
- Fixed payments are then made to you for life.
- The amount of the fixed payments will depend on the annuity rate for the age of the person(s) who will receive the payments: you must be 65 or older.
- The gift portion of the annuity will become fully available to PBS KVIE only after the annuity ends.
- CGAs are also available for two-life gift annuities.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute tax or legal advice applicable to your specific situation.
Please be sure to consult a qualified professional advisor regarding your planning.