Classification: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Associate General Manager/CFO - Operations
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Sponsorship in the subject line. Cover letter MUST answer these three questions: Why do you want to be a part of PBS KVIE? What makes you the best-suited candidate for this position? What three values will you bring to our organization?
Provides administrative support to the Chief Sponsorship Managers by creating proposals, following up with clients, and managing deliverables. Our ideal team player is organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable with project management and marketing experience.
If you value public television, consider joining our PBS KVIE team whose mission is to inspire you to explore the world and connect with your community through the integrity of public media.
- Works with the sponsorship team to develop and design proposals for prospective sponsors, utilizes research tools, and provides database management and general support.
- Ensures contract fulfillment, including calendaring and monitoring on-air sponsorship credits and other sponsor recognition (e.g., print materials, signage).
- Tracks sponsorship efforts and obligations.
- Schedules spot records in ProTack.
- Monitors in-house spot production for sponsors and assists as needed with spot creation.
- Develops and maintains an accurate database of account activity.
- Works with account managers to provide proof of performance packages to sponsors.
- Executes marketing activities to promote sponsorship among businesses in the community.
- Applies PBS and FCC regulations concerning corporate acknowledgements as needed.
- Collaborates with the accounting team and client billing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be mission-driven and passionate about the role of public media.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective and proactive oral communication skills with the ability to consistently produce concise, professional written communication.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse stakeholders as a team.
- Experience in a fundraising, sales or marketing environment working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of design tools, database software. Salesforce and ProTrack or similar software a plus.
- Working knowledge and understanding of corporate funding within the public broadcasting environment preferred.
- Ability to deploy digital tools for tasks like e-newsletters, market research, etc.
- Positively and professionally represents PBS KVIE throughout the community.
Education / Experience
- AA/BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of one year of administrative or marketing experience.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
|Description||0 – 24%||25 – 49%||50 – 74%||75 – 100%|
|Vision: Must be able to read computer screen for long periods of time and scrutinize various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person and by phone.||X|
|Lifting/Pushing/Pulling up to 30lbs.||X|
|Manual Dexterity: Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.||X|
|Note: The physical requirements listed may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.|
PBS KVIE EEO Policy: PBS KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, this policy aims to effectuate these principles and mandates. PBS KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PBS KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
PBS KVIE Background Check Policy: PBS KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE: Due to the high volume of calls, we will not accept or respond to phone inquiries. Candidates will receive an electronic acknowledgement after receipt of resume and cover letter. Further, qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone screening.