Reports to: Director of Marketing
Application Procedures: Send cover letter with salary requirement, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com with Your Last Name Web in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Summary: KVIE has an immediate opening for talented and creative developer to join our Marketing team. Our ideal candidate is tech savvy, organized, and embraces the PBS brand and style of storytelling. If you value public television and enjoy interacting with others, consider joining our team committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to our region.
- Develop and maintain the technical infrastructure for station sites, including but not limited to multi-site content management system, stage server, statistics package, user generated content and video streaming.
- Manage online video schedule
- Work with others to create original content for Web, including blogs and additional Web-only content that supports productions
- Manage external services that include search engine optimization, wikis, blogs and social media.
- Work closely with production specific to in-house productions and related websites
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience with Live Streaming on YouTube, Ustream, or similar video services.
- WordPress proficient
- Responsive Design
- Web Server Administration
- Knowledge of open source software and APIs.
- Experience with development of database-driven Websites, Web authoring tools and production software
- Strong written/verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent organizational, project planning, prioritization and time management skillset
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts desirable.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot a plus, including A/B testing and landing pages.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in interactive design, user experience, digital media, information science, or related field.
- Experience should include building successful online projects in an open source environment.
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).