Classification: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Reports To: VP for Leadership Giving/Associate General Manager
Application Procedures: Send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Sponsorship in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: September 23, 2016
Summary: KVIE has an immediate opening for an entry to mid-level coordinator to support our Account Managers in the Sponsorship department. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and skilled in composing effective correspondence, reports, and proposals. If you value public television consider joining our team committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to our region.
- Work with Sponsorship team to develop and design proposals for prospective sponsors, utilizing research tools, providing database management and general support
- Ensure contract fulfillment, including calendaring and monitoring on-air sponsorship credits and other sponsor recognition (e.g. print materials, signage)
- Act as liaison as needed with potential and current sponsors
- Understand and utilize contact management software to track sponsorship efforts
- Monitor in-house spot production for sponsors and assist as needed in spot creation
- Develop and maintain an accurate database of account activity
- Develop proof of performance packages for sponsors
- Execute marketing activities to promote KVIE sponsorship among business community
- Apply PBS and FCC regulations concerning corporate acknowledgments as needed
- Coordinate activities with other departments
- Assist in planning Sponsorship events
- Perform other essential duties as required
- Experience in a fundraising, sales or marketing environment working with a variety of individuals preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to compose and edit effective correspondence, reports and proposals
- Effective communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative suite, and database software; SalesForce a plus; ProTrack or similar traffic software a plus.
- Working knowledge and understanding of corporate funding within the public broadcasting environment preferred
- 4-yr Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent related experience
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).