Reports to: Director of Membership
Application Procedures: Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com with Your Last Name Membership in the subject line. Cover letter MUST answer these three questions: Why do you want to be a part of KVIE? What makes you the best suited candidate for this position? What three values will you bring to our organization?
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Summary: Our Membership Manager oversees direct marketing efforts related to membership, and the donor services representatives by providing support to viewer and donor inquiries and advocating quality customer service practices. If you value public television and enjoy serving your community, consider joining a team committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to our region!
- Aids in the execution and direction of all elements of direct marketing efforts, including mail, telemarketing, email, and social media efforts, using a mix of resources, both internal and external, and appropriate research, for acquisition, lapsed, additional gift, and renewal programs.
- Directs and supports the customer service area and personnel to promote best customer service practices.
- Assists with the management of the CRM and automated marketing platforms to implement timely and effective data quality, reporting, and effective segmentation for marketing efforts.
- Provides station personnel with data to implement best practices for donor communication and optimum retention.
- Shares data as requested to create targeted donor “thank-you’s” and informational mailings, to increase rate of overall donor retention.
- Implements and tracks marketing budget for Membership.
- Trains and develops staff with the direction of the Director of Membership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective and proactive communication skills, oral & written.
- Must be passionate about the role of public media and be mission driven.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrated management skills with a commitment to diversity and employee development.
- Thorough understanding of fundraising, membership, customer service and working with other development departments.
- Public Television development experience preferred.
- Database experience a must. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to navigate professionally through personnel and time sensitive matters.
- Ability to perform database uploads, downloads, and report writing.
- Advanced customer service best practices.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS or relevant experience in administration, marketing or sales.
- Minimum of three years of management experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of membership or similar experience required.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
KVIE EEO Policy: KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).