Reports to: Director of Membership
Application Procedures: Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com with Your Last Name Member in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Summary: KVIE has an immediate opening for an engaged and talented leader. Our ideal candidate is tech-savvy, organized, and passionate about KVIE programming. If you value public television and enjoy serving your community, consider joining a team committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to our region!
- Supervise, train and develop donor services representatives
- Work closely with mailroom personnel to ensure efficient and accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory of all premiums within KVIE building
- Maintain member/viewer communication quality control
- Supervise the NEW KVIE Store
- Assist in the strategy and development of membership marketing efforts – direct mail, telemarketing, email, web,
- Ability to create and maintain a budget
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Experience supervising staff and managing budgets
- Thorough understanding of fundraising, membership, customer service and working with other development departments
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform database uploads, downloads, and report writing
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and work efficiently & effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and demonstrate an understanding of a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- BA/BS or relevant experience in administration, technology, marketing or sales
- Minimum of 2-years related experience required
- Public Television development experience preferred
- Database understanding a must. Salesforce experience a plus
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).