Reports to: Facilities Manager
Application Procedures: Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to email@example.com with Your Last Name Facilities in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Summary: The Facilities team is seeking additional team members to support the security and maintenance of the KVIE building. This on-call position is ideal for anyone looking to supplement their income during the evenings and weekends, and weekdays as projects arise. If you value public television and enjoy serving your community, consider joining a team committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to our region!
- Monitors facility use after business hours, including opening, closing and securing the building. Work schedule: nights, weekends required.
- Supports tenants’ evening and weekend events/activities.
- Supports events – may include setup/breakdown tables, chairs, audio/visual equipment and other items as needed.
- Supports staff during all events and activities, may include receiving clients, vendors, setup and break down.
- Lightweight janitorial duties, including but not limited to maintaining cleanliness of facilities (lobby, staff lounge, community room, shared work spaces), emptying trash & recycle cans.
- Miscellaneous building/warehouse maintenance duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and perform duties from written/verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position with minimal supervision.
- Sufficient computer skills to utilize Microsoft Outlook email.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid state driver’s license required.
- 2+ years Facilities Services exp. or equivalent desired.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
KVIE EEO Policy: KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).