Report To: Associate General Manager/CFO
Application Procedures: Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Donor Services in the subject line. Cover letter MUST answer these three questions: Why do you want to be a part of KVIE? What makes you the best suited candidate for this position? What three values will you bring to our organization?
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Summary: Positively and professionally responds to viewer inquiries, addresses member services issues, and performs some database entry and updates. Our ideal team player has a great deal of patience, communicates clearly and concisely by phone, email, and live chat, and shares our passion for public media and lifelong learning.
- Responds to viewer and member inquiries, comments, complaints in a professional, positive, and timely manner within 24-hours.
- Contributes to an efficient working environment assuming responsibilities required to maintain good membership services, data integrity, and company accountability.
- Maintains donor database on the Salesforce NGOC platform as needed for customer service, product sales, and financial entry.
- Performs financial/data entry, refunds, and/or adjustments in a timely manner within 24-hours.
- Troubleshoots member and donation payment issues effectively and efficiently.
- Serves as back-up receptionist as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be mission driven and passionate about the role of public media.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective and proactive communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possesses the ability to provide quality customer service always.
- Strong telephone customer service skills.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Maintains discretion when working with confidential information.
- Experience in Salesforce NGOC strongly desired.
- Understands streaming technology and personal implementation.
- AA degree in communications, marketing or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of recent frontline, intense customer service or sales in a high-volume office environment including both verbal and written communication.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
KVIE EEO Policy: KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), disability, age, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE: Due to the high volume of calls, we will not accept or respond to phone inquiries. Candidates will receive an electronic acknowledgement after receipt of resume and cover letter. Further, qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone screening.