Reports to: Membership Manager
Application Procedures: Send cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with Your Last Name Donor Services in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: Until filled.
Summary: The Donor Services Representative is responsible for handling inquiries from viewers, addressing member service issues, and performing some database analysis. Our ideal candidate has a passion for public television, great customer service skills, strong problem-solving ability, and an appetite for new challenges. If you believe in public television, consider joining our KVIE team that is committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to everyone in our region.
- Respond to viewer and member inquiries, requests, comments, complaints in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
- Contribute to an efficient working environment assuming responsibilities required to maintain good membership services, data integrity, and company accountability.
- Maintain donor database on the Salesforce NGOC platform as needed for customer service, product sales, and financial entry.
- Perform financial/data entry, refunds, and/or adjustments in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
- Troubleshoot member and donation payment problems effectively and efficiently.
- Serve as receptionist as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong telephone customer services skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Ability to work occasional flexible hours and weekends during pledge drives.
- Ability to work under pressure for extended periods of time and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Salesforce NGOC strongly desired.
- AA degree in communications, marketing or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of recent frontline intense customer service or sales in a high volume office environment including both verbal and written communication.
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).