Reports to: Director of Membership
Application Procedures: Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Database in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: Until Filled
Summary: This specialized position uniquely serves KVIE by maintaining our membership databases with a high standard of data accuracy and integrity. This position is also responsible for training staff on best practices when interacting with and utilizing our membership databases. The ideal candidate has a passion for public television, an above average understanding of Salesforce, NGOC, Pardot, database in general, strong problem-solving ability, and an appetite for new challenges. If you value public television and enjoy serving your community, consider joining a team committed to bringing arts, ideas, and adventures to our region!
- Manage and support fundraising and communication databases, making certain the membership databases are maintained, upgraded, and enhanced to meet fundraising, customer service, analysis, and marketing needs.
- Develop, write, document, implement, enhance, and support database management processes and reports as requested or required to facilitate the positive financial results and operation of Development and KVIE.
- Tasked with training KVIE staff on processes and procedures related to NGOC, Pardot and transformational databases.
- Process all pledges from ACD, PBS, NGOC and lockboxes into Salesforce
- Utilize email and online marketing software to acquire online donations
- Perform financial/data entry, refunds, and/or adjustments in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
- Lead the automation effort to recover failed payment methods.
- May assist with the development and management of other databases station-wide.
- Develop an understanding of segmentation and file pulls for membership marketing efforts for mail, telemarketing, email, and social media.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce, NGOC, Pardot, ACD, Microsoft Office, and relational databases in general.
- Must be detail-oriented with a healthy curiosity and skilled at problem solving.
- Skilled trainer with the ability to adjust to different learning styles and levels.
- Ability to work under pressure for extended periods of time and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional flexible hours and weekends
Education and Experience:
- Experience in Salesforce NGOC strongly desired.
- AA degree in communications, marketing or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of high-level data analytics.
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).