Classification: Regular, Full-time, Non-exempt
Reports To: Membership Services Supervisor
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Admin in the subject line. Cover letter MUST answer these three questions: Why do you want to be a part of KVIE? What makes you the best suited candidate for this position? What three values will you bring to our organization?
Provides administrative support to the membership team. Our ideal team player is organized, meticulous, and adaptable with the ability to multi-task seamlessly.
If you value public television, consider joining our PBS KVIE team whose mission is to inspire you to explore the world and connect with your community through the integrity of public media.
- Processes incoming and outgoing membership mail and membership donations.
- Serves as back-up to the receptionist by covering the front desk during breaks, miscellaneous projects, and time off requests.
- Responds to viewer and member inquiries, comments, and complaints in a professional, positive, and timely manner within 24-hours.
- Contributes to an efficient working environment assuming responsibilities required to maintain good membership services, data integrity, and company accountability
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be mission-driven and passionate about the role of public media.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective and proactive communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with diverse stakeholders as a team.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Possesses the patience to always provide quality customer service.
- Strong telephone customer services skills.
Education / Experience
- AA degree in communications, marketing or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of frontline, intense customer service or sales in a high-volume office environment including both verbal and written communication.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
|Description||0 – 24%||25 – 49%||50 – 74%||75 – 100%|
|Vision: Must be able to read computer screen for long periods of time and scrutinize various reports.||X|
|Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate in person and by phone.||X|
|Lifting/Pushing/Pulling up to 30lbs.||X|
|Manual Dexterity: Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.||X|
|Note: The physical requirements listed may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.|
KVIE EEO Policy: KVIE is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. KVIE prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), disability, age, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. KVIE conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE: Due to the high volume of calls, we will not accept or respond to phone inquiries. Candidates will receive an electronic acknowledgement after receipt of resume and cover letter. Further, qualified candidates will be contacted for a phone screening.