Donor Services Representative
||Director of Member Services
Send cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with Your Last Name Donor Services in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: January 18, 2013
KVIE is hiring for the position of Donor Services Representative, handling inquiries from viewers, addressing member service issues, and handling some database analysis. The ideal candidate has a passion for great customer service, strong problem-solving ability and an appetite for new challenges. If you value public television and enjoy interacting with others, consider joining our KVIE team that is committed to bringing arts, ideas and adventures to everyone in our region.
- Maintain donor database on the Salesforce platform as needed for customer service, product sales, and financial entry.
- Respond to viewer and member inquiries, requests, comments, complaints in person or by telephone, and/or by correspondence using email or US mail - within 24 hours.
- Contribute to an efficient working environment assuming responsibilities required to maintain good membership services, data integrity and company accountability.
- Perform financial/data entry, refunds, and/or adjustments in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
- Develop, initiate and ensure compliance to changes needed to improve the various processes within the Member Services Department.
- Troubleshoot pledge and credit card problems effectively and efficiently.
- Produce prompt and timely reports and mailings as assigned.
- Serve as receptionist as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends during pledge drives
- Ability to work under pressure for extended periods of time and meet deadlines.
- Strong telephone customer services skills.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create database queries, implement solutions, and analyze data.
- AA degree in communications, marketing or liberal arts, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in Salesforce strongly desired.
- Prefer at least two years of recent frontline customer service or sales in a high volume office environment including both verbal and written communication.
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).