Coordinator, Corporate Support
||Vice President for Development
Send cover letter and salary requirements with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Last Name Coordinator in the subject line.
Deadline to Apply: March 27, 2013
Summary: KVIE is hiring for an entry-mid level coordinator. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and skilled in composing effective correspondence, reports and proposals. If you value public television consider joining our KVIE team that is committed to bringing quality programming to everyone in our region.
- Work with Corporate Support staff to develop proposals for prospective underwriters utilizing quantitative and qualitative research, providing database management and general support
- Ensure contract fulfillment, including calendaring and monitoring on-air underwriting credits and coordinating underwriter print ads
- Maintain contacts and acts as liaison with potential and current underwriters
- Understand and utilize contact management software to track prospects through entire cycle and track sales efforts
- Monitor underwriting credit production for clients
- Develop and maintain an accurate database of account activity
- Develop proof of performance packages for underwriters
- Execute marketing activities to promote KVIE underwriting among business community
- Coordinate activities with other departments
- Assist in planning corporate partnership events
- Establish a regular system of communication to prospects and clients updating information and station activities
- Perform other essential duties as required
- Experience in a fundraising, sales or marketing environment working with a variety of individuals preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to compose and edit effective correspondence, reports and proposals
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, PhotoShop and database software; SalesForce a plus
- Working knowledge and understanding of corporate funding within the public broadcasting environment preferred
- Knowledge of PBS and FCC rules and regulations concerning corporate acknowledgments preferred
- 4-yr Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent related experience
KVIE EEO Policy: It is KVIE’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age, in all personnel actions including recruitment, selection, placement, compensation, and the opportunity for advancement.
KVIE Background Check Policy: KVIE conducts criminal background checks for all new employees (including credit and DMV background checks when appropriate for the position).